Admission, Promotion and Withdrawal of Students
Term and Conditions for Admission 2017
1) Application should be completed and submitted between 18th January 2016 and 25th January 2016 through www.musaeuscollege.lk
2) Please keep the application number and the payment confirmation e-mail for your future reference.
3) Eligible Age Groups are as below.
|Lower Nursery||:||Age 3 plus by 31.01.2017 (DOB: 2013 Feb 1 to 2014 Jan 31)|
|Upper Nursery||:||Age 4 Plus by 31.01.2017 (DOB: 2012 Feb 1 to 2013 Jan 31)|
|Grade One||:||Age 5 Plus by 31.01.2017 (DOB: 2011 Feb 1 to 2012 Jan 31)|
4) The application fee will be Rs. 2300 and will be accepted via Credit Cards (Visa and MasterCard) and Sampath Vishwa upon the completion of this application and will be non-refundable.
5) Interviews will be duly informed via Registered Mail and Electronic Mail.
6) Past Pupils will have to download and fill out the PPA Application along with the copies of relevant documents and should be handed over to the Registrar, on weekdays between 8am and 1pm on or before 5th February 2016. For further clarifications, please contact Joint Secretaries of the PPA on below numbers.
Ms. Chathurika Amerasinghe – 077 951 0447
Ms. Prashanthi Mahindarathna – 077 734 0006
7) If selected, the School Development Fund of Rs. 300,000/- paid on admission is
8) By submitting the application with your personal details you are certifying that the information given is true to your knowledge and are bounded by the above mentioned terms and conditions.
9) Applications which are not complying with the requirements will be rejected.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL BE A DISQUALIFICATION
Students are normally admitted each year in January on the results of tests held by the school to Nursery and Grade 1.
The admission of a student shall be taken to imply that all persons outside the school who are responsible for her attendance or for the payment of her fees are bound by the rules and regulations in force and such others as may be laid down from time to time by the Board of Trustees.
Promotion from grade to grade depends on the standard of work attained by each student at the end of each year.
Notice of intention to withdraw a student must be given as early as possible-not later than one full-term, in the case of both day scholars and hostellers, in order that timely arrangements may be made to fill such vacancies in the school and in the hostel. In the absence of such notice, a term’s fees will be payable.